[Spit] spitfire right side rear chrome "v" trim piece needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spit] spitfire right side rear chrome "v" trim piece needed
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:40:15 -0400
All,

Looking for a right side chrome "v" trim piece.  The bit that is at the rear of
the car, vertical, but shaped like "v".  Would like one in good shape, doesn't
need to be excellent.

I had a great one...it's probably on the inside of Gateway Internation
somewhere by turn 7 where the SRF hit me.

aaron

===     http://www.vtr.org