RE: [TR] [Spit] Restoring Tail Lights

To: "'Bob Berger'" <bberger720@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] [Spit] Restoring Tail Lights
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 21:59:22 -0400
Hey Bob,
When we rebuilt Pat Barber's Spit in 48 hours, we sprayed the reflectors
with Eastwood's reflective aluminum paint. See
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ywprsh.

Blake J. Discher . America's British Reliability Run
With your help we've raised more than $100,000 for children's charities by
driving in America's British Reliability Run. Info: http://www.abrr.org