[Spits] Brake fluid

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] Brake fluid
From: "Tim Benner" <tbenner222@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:50:45 -0400
Fellow Spitfire enthusiasts,

Sadly I will soon be parting with my 65/67 Spitfire. (1965 on builder's
plate but 67 on title)  It is on Craig's list at
http://dayton.craigslist.org/car/375387590.html

Before it goes I would like to change the brake and clutch fluid one more
time.  I will get Castrol GT LMA if needed but I have some other fluid on
the shelf that might as well be used if it can.  Some time ago I got some
Lockheed Super 4 from one of the British car catalogues.  Can this be used?
I also have a few liters of ATE Super Blue.  I know this is good fluid but
wiould it be safe on the Spit brake parts?

Thanks as always,

Tim Benner