Re: [Spits] Early Spitty air cleaners

To: "'Bob Van Kirk'" <racerbob70@yahoo.com>, "'Clark W. Nicholls'"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Early Spitty air cleaners
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:13:36 -0700
Bob,
You might consider what I did on my Mk1 when I had twin SUs on it.  I
fabricated a cold air box that mounts over both carbs and fed air into it
through flexible ducts at the front.  They were routed to a round air
cleaner that I made up in front of the radiator.

There are photos at this site:

http://members.cox.net/spitlist/Joe'sPage.htm

Joe