[Spits] GT6 Commission Numbers

To: NASS Spitfire <nass@yahoogroups.com>, Spitfire List
Subject: [Spits] GT6 Commission Numbers
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 05:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy all,

Anyone know what the suffix would be on a Right Hand
Drive GT6?  I'm looking at a car that's a RHD.  The
commission number ends in LO (o-overdrive).  I've
always been under the impression that cars ending with
an "L" that it would be left hand drive, but can't
really find any documentation for GT6s.  Looking at
the photos of the car, it appears that the commission
plate has been removed & reattached for paint.  Of
course it could be a case of commission plate
transplant...don't mind so much, but I am curious.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
Cincinnati, OH
'67 GT6 MK1