[Spits] battery rec??

To: nass@yahoogroups.com,NASS-club@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spits] battery rec??
From: maya2blue@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:29:25 -0500
Greetings!

I have a stock '78 1500 Spitfire and need a new battery.

Any particular suggestions?

Many tks your time!

Harve
1978 1500 Spitifire
NASS #79

Harve Thorn
531 Amen Corner
Fayetteville, AR
72701 USA
479.443.0818 evenings or lv msg

CLUB OFFICERS PLS NOTE:

Pls advise if sig block is not sufficient.
Also pls advise if it IS  OK...

There has been a bit of bother recentlly re the sig blocks...  I prefer
to "Do It Right" {DIR} but don't know until someone tells me.

Eontellsme.....