Re: [Spits] Transmission installation

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Transmission installation
From: ccullen16@cogeco.ca
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:38:13 -0400
Thanks for the advice Jim (Michael and James too). I kind of thought that I
would need to back it out. I just wasn't
sure if I would get any better results the second time. I have jacked up the
block and the tranny and did play around
with the height last night when attempting the job. I didn't back out the
tranny though thinking that once I had the
tranny on the guide dowel and the studs I had achieved success. I will try
again keeping advice in mind.

Thanks,

Jim Cullen
74 Spitfire