[Spits] Door panels and dash plaque

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] Door panels and dash plaque
From: mkcaspian1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:26:56 -0400
Hello - I am replacing the door panels in my 78 Spitfire - that seems to be
straightforward.  I am also replacing the door finisher trim pads that go on
top - can't quite figure that out.  In what I am replacing, there is a small
chrome strip, but no strip on the replacement pads. - how does this all go
together and how is it all attached?  Also, what do I use to put the dash
plaque back on my refinsished dashboard, glue?  Should the 78 have dates that
go up to 73, or all the way to 78?  And finally, where can I find a
replacement dash plaque?

John -
78 Spitfire

Spitfires@autox.team.net