Re: Mystery clip

To: Jeff Church <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery clip
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 16:41:41 -0800
Cc: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff...

Could the clip you are referring to be the clip that holds the overflow
hose?  On the Frogeyes, this hose passed down the side of the tank, then
slipped to the rear and down the radiator where it was secured with a
clip.  It is, however, on the left (driver's) side of the car.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California
Frogeyes  AN 5L/762  AN 5L/6893