Re: Snow !!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snow !!
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 20:16:52 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
JEFF>  ... I woke up to snow on the midget this morning....

BOB>  Uh, Jeff...  What is "snow"?

GREG>  Bob, snow is that white stuff that covers the tops of the nearby
moutains.  If you want I'l send you some from the Big Bear area later
this winter...

Response by RICH>  Snow is a white, cold, water-based substance that
occasionally covers sections of the earth's surface.  It has the strange
ability to draw people who cannot drive from their homes to the streets
where they turn their vehicles into me seeking missiles.

Big Bear, eh?  While stationed at the NTC and Fort Irwin in California
(the 'Sandbox') some buddies and drove up there and brought back a couple
of pickup trucks full of snow and built a snowman outside the barracks.
Freaked out a couple of hung over people....

Rich
'79 Midget 'Miss Molly'