Re: Snow !!

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Snow !!
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 15:08:47 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
HI all,

I remember that stuff, it's the white stuff that's slippery when wet.
Makes your ears fall off when you drive with the top down.  It's also
good for school buses to drive in, then to run you off the road in the
ditch.  But, it does make a nice soft , weeeet, coooooooold, loooooong
walk possible afterward.

Rick