Re: Missing VIN# Plates

To: Steve Byers <byers@cconnect.net>
Subject: Re: Missing VIN# Plates
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 14:19:27 -0600
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Steve;

I am dragging bottom right now.  I went out to look for the VIN# on the
parts pile and the plate is missing.  I thought it was just my ignorance
at not being able to find the plate, so I went to the '74 to look for
its plate, and it is missing also.

I am so naive....What does this mean?  Have these cars been built from
other parts or worse?  Does this mean that I won't be able to reliably
identify either car?  Can I trust the title for the '74 which is running
and supposed to be licensed?  Am I screwed up totally?

Scared AND Feeling STUPID in ALABAMA,

Monty