The Queens Music

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Queens Music
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:33:07 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Was just checking thru some old albums, ( I know, we've been thru the music
thread, but no one seemed to mention this 1 song) and found this song by
Queen on their  "A Night at the Opera" album...the song is called,   "I'm in
love with my car."   Seems very appropriate for these lists especially when
you get lyrics like... "Told my girl I had to forget her, Rather buy me a new
carburettor...so she made tracks saying this is the end now, Cars don't talk
back they're just 4 wheel friend now...."  and       " When I'm cruisin' in
overdrive, don't have to listen to no run-of-the-mill talk jive"  Any one who
has this disk should re-examine this song and see how it applies to their LBC
habit.

"Get a grip on my boy racer roll bar... such a thrill when your radials
squeal....." INDEED!!!
Cheers,
Tom