IRC Chat

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: IRC Chat
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:36:10 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to remind everybody that tomorrow night is the PDLJMPR IRC
chat night.  A couple people wanted to be reminded, so here it is.

IRC server                     chat.kansascity.com
IRC channel                   PDLJMPR
Date                               Every Thursday Night
Time                               9:00-10:00 Eastern
                                        6:00-7:00 Pacific

Les sponsors this, but anyone who needs help connecting, send me private
e-mail, and I'll do my best to help.

Patton

Patton Dickson                        Dallas, TX
1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http:// www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html