Safety issues

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Safety issues
From: jphender@inav.net
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:21:18 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Can anyone give me some advice on how to make my Sprite safer without
making it ugly? I don't want to start a debate on the inherent safety of
Spridgets but there must be some features that a majority can agree upon.

I haven't heard anyone say that a roll bar is a bad thing.  How high
should it be?  Where should it be anchored?  Can/Should the windshield
frame be beefed up?

Is there anything in the suspension that should be modified to  lessen the
risk of rollover?  How common is a rollover?

Not worried about myself, just want my passengers to be comfortable and
safe.

Jim Henderson