Dreamers?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dreamers?
From: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 22:56:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The below was a response to an ad for a '62 Midget (turns out it's a
'65).  Seems like a helluva lot for some wheels and brakes, doesn't it?
I do not have a title for this car.  It has a quite solid body, the
front and rear suspensions are intact and knock-off wire wheels.  It is
missing the hood, interior, convertible top and frame, engine and trans,
the engine compartment has been pretty well stripped...asking $300 for
this car. Let me know if you would like any more info on this car.