Re: Midget Pistons Question

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Midget Pistons Question
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:44:51 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry...I didn't think about that.  The tops are flat, no indentions on
top (higher compression pistons).  The arrows are on top of the piston
reading ".020 -->"  or something similar, with the arrow supposed to be
pointing at the front of the engine.  (Of course, I know the .020 is the
"over" bore...after all, I paid them to bore it over that way!)

thanks,

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net