Re: Midget Pistons Question

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midget Pistons Question
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:11:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have no idea...I got them from a fellow who races midgets, and he got
them from VB...straight out of the catalog on page 68 (SM.24) so I
assume that they don't cause anything weird to happen, like blocking
valve openings.  [aside:  I had the head remanufactured by another guy
who races and does all the other guy's race mods.  He kiln heated it for
a few days and welded the cracks (instead of plugging) So I *assume*
that they might have collaborated and got stuff that works together,
namely valves and pistons].  Anyway, I tried to call VB for some help
and the guy was a real *[insert name of part of male anatomy here]* And
said "we can't help you"  Sorry...my mind is slowly going to
sleeeeeeep.  ;-)

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net