Re: Daily driver, was: Frank, Say It Ain't So

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Daily driver, was: Frank, Say It Ain't So
From: Charles Schaal <cschaal@murlin.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 04:41:29 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have used my 1500 as regular transporation all over Missouri. Purchased it
from
a guy who found it under a tree and began "the long road home." It's not near
completed yet, but one issue we found together - the cars who have enjoyed
regular
attention to maintenance for a mojority of their life will give good service
regularly. If service, though extensive is irregular, so will be the reliabilty.

In three years of steady driving (except for serious winter stuff - parked and
winterized December through March) I have enjoyed my LBC more than any vehicle I
have every owned.

Chas. Schaal