Re: Change of Heart

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Change of Heart
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 06:38:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank:

I have been relatively quiet on this subject until now, kind of thinking the
addiction would win out to the withdrawal, but always fearful that we novices
would lose a priceless source of help in our bunglings.  Many times I have
turned to you for advice and you have come through--I am really appreciative
of that.  Thank you!
Besides, what would you do with all your time?  Sit around and rock, drink
beer, and waste away to the ages?   Nah--you were meant to park your butt in
the seat of an LBC and make it purr and smile, even though they do get angry
from time to time.  Thanks again!!!!!!

      David
       '67 Sprite MKIV, Vicky