Re: Life's good

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Life's good
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 21:38:50 -0500
Cc: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Tell me the story again tomorrow.
> If I believe it then, I'll send said email...

Herr Goettsch,
If it were April Fool, a couple of "modifications" would have been
included:

1) It'd be a '63 instead of a '71
2) They'd be going off to Africa on safari for the next 27 months or so
3) The woman would also be asking me to mind that nutty 23 year-old Miss
Snap-On daughter of hers who was a former SCCA H-Production champion who
also believes the human body is a beautiful thing that should be displayed
unashamedly.

Alas, the story as told initially is the hard, cold truth.

Regards,
Ron