Re: Life's good

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Life's good
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:49:33 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK, Ron,
I guess you convinced me, especially with #1 and #3.
And since I am laughing so hard, I won't send said email.

Hmmmm, I can see myself now with a '63 Convertible with Ms. Snap-On in the
passenger seat, dressed only in two slightly soiled shop rags, holding the
SCCA trophy in one, a fully polished 1 5/16" in the other hand.
(I am talking about a wrench here).

Ulix (better go home now)

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Ron Soave wrote:

> > Tell me the story again tomorrow.
> > If I believe it then, I'll send said email...
>
> Herr Goettsch,
> If it were April Fool, a couple of "modifications" would have been
> included:
>
> 1) It'd be a '63 instead of a '71
> 2) They'd be going off to Africa on safari for the next 27 months or so
> 3) The woman would also be asking me to mind that nutty 23 year-old Miss
> Snap-On daughter of hers who was a former SCCA H-Production champion who
> also believes the human body is a beautiful thing that should be displayed
> unashamedly.
>
> Alas, the story as told initially is the hard, cold truth.
>
> Regards,
> Ron

                                                           '67 Sprite