Re: LBC SOBRIQUET

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: LBC SOBRIQUET
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 19:05:06 -0800
Cc: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Billy Zoom wrote:

> > Wasn't it a regular Alpine?
> It was a Tiger, but I think he switched to a Karman Ghia when VW became
> the sponsor.

 Well guys, If you want to find out what the forces of niceness and good
really drove and when, check out the following link:
http://www.bcpl.net/~cbirkmey/frame1.html

He drove a Sunbeam Alpine re-badged as a Tiger, (something which I hear
from the Sunbeam crowd happens a lot) a Kharman Ghia, and an Opel GT.
Missed it by that much!

Steve.
(I never wanted to be a lawyer, I wanted to be a Control agent)
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."