Re: 1275cc bore?

To: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Subject: Re: 1275cc bore?
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 06:15:04 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Matt,

In my case the machinist measured the bore and told me what size pistons I
needed.  Then when the pistons arrived, he measured the pistons and bored
the cylinders the right amount over the actual piston size.  It seems they
prefer not to bore the cylinders and trust that the right pistons will
indeed be right.

Daryl