slave cylinder

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: slave cylinder
From: radibob <radibob@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 20:26:12 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I need some advice on my slave cylinder. I am rebuilding it while I'm
replacing the tranny. Come to find out that while my car is a 1098
Sprite,and the slave cylinder body is correct for the car, the
"piston"in the cylinder is from a 1500 midget. Is it "ok to just put a
new gasket on it and use it? It worked great before I took it apart
(first mistake) Also what should I use to clean up the inside of the
cylinder? Thanks   Bob Brooks         66 Sprite 73 GTV