Brakes and MC's

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brakes and MC's
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 12:15:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All!!

It's almost time to get the car on the road.  There's still a few things I
have questions about:
1) The clutch line _still_ is not done.  What are the ends of the solid
steel lines called??  Double, ISO, "just cut"???   I'd like to get a tool
and fittings to do my own pipes.

2) Are there any upgrades to the Master Cylinder??  Right now it's the
original for the '65, but since it's beginning to leak, I'd like to upgrade
a bit.  Will I also have to replace the slaves on the clutch and brakes??

3) I'm giving the Crane Ignition a try.  How does the static timing get set
up on one of these??  The engine was just totally rebuilt.

4) In the fall when I finally fired up the engine after the rebuild, but
before the Crane, the engine had a tendency to rev up high.  Because of
this, I would have to shut it down before it got too high and couldn't get a
good idle.  Any ideas, even broad ideas, as to what could be causing this??
The carbs also were set back to "default" settings before starting.

Hoping someone can help out!
Thanks,
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |