Trailering a spridget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trailering a spridget
From: Eric Gillitzer aka Montana Bob <gillitze@cshl.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:41:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you can, get a hold of one of their 6*12 open type trailers.  The little
go buggy will just fit in between the walls, end to end and side to side.
To secure, just nail some 4*4 or something similar to the deck in front and
behind each tire.  I did this when I moved mine from one storage spot to
another.  About 100 miles one way.  Plus, if you get a decent, newer
trailer from them, it just may have one of those hydraulically activated
brakes on the tongue, if that is a concern.  Shouldn't, though, the little
guys only weight about 1500 pounds, soaking wet.  Anyway, just a thought.
Eric.