Re: Trailering a Spridget

To: Tannen@googolbox.babson.edu
Subject: Re: Trailering a Spridget
From: spriteracer@juno.com (R Williams)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 18:30:29 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
They (Uhaul) say it is too narrow but a Sprite really will fit on their
trailer. I went through the same hassle with them so I lied about they
car I was hauling. In the end they would not let me rent the trailer
because they said my Ford Ranger extended cab truck could not tow their
trailer. I ended up buying a used 6'x12' utility trailer for less than
Uhaul would rent their trailer one way from Hershey, PA to New Orleans,
LA. Ryder has a nice trailer but they will only rent it to you if you
rent their truck too.
Rick Williams