re: Another Insurance Question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Another Insurance Question
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 98 18:59:14 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>>                                           ......what
>>happens if your house burns down or something and the car is
>>destroyed, along with your house and/or other household
>>goods?  Should a homeowners policy cover it?......

  Depends on your insurance company, the policy wording, -and your agent-.
Friends of mine lost a Citroen when lightning hit their garage.  I think
they had to argue a little, but it got covered by homeowner's because it
was strictly "in storage" and not being driven at all and not insured by
any kind of auto policy.  This was several years ago (~10?).
    Ed in NC