Re: Seat Foam

To: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Foam
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:01:52 +0000
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
HI Dave,

When I just rebuilt the frogs seats, the seat foam were just that, solid
foam.  I believe you could almost fashion one yourself.  wasn't much to
them.  The contours were formed by the base, so if your base is in good
shape contours won't be a problem.  As to too which supplier has the
best foam, they have only receintly started selling the foam at Moss.
So I guess your the guinie pig for us all, sorry.

You will tell us when you find out won't you?

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 58 A Coupe, 76 XJ12C (wife's),
& Puddles (60 Frogeye) a Driver now.