Re: Backdraft excluder

To: FunE4MG <FunE4MG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Backdraft excluder
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:55:49 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Tom,

You could use an old top frame if you wanted, although i guess that is
what the conduit was about.  You might want to try aluminum or stainless
tubing it would look nicer than galvanized conduit or EMT. Personally I
was thinking of using a polycarbonate or plexiglas sheet and bending it
with heat.  If done right it would look pretty nice.  Then all you would
have to do is attach tabs to insert into the slots.  Being in CA I kind
of like the wind in the hair look, it's my wife that doesn't like it.  I
just wear a hat.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 58 MGA Coupe, 76 XJ12C (wife's),
 & Puddles (60 Frogeye) now a driver.

BTW I'm impressed with the performance of these little cars.  She scoots
right along, puts my B to shame for power.  I haven't driven one in
twenty years and forgot how much fun they were.  Puddles was found in an
old barn in bunches of boxes.  It's taken beter then a year to piece her
back together.