Re: Paint Advice

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint Advice
From: pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com (Phil Profili)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:55:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all who pitched in with advice on paint last week.

All went well.

I used acrylic enamel, and sprayed outdoors (to avoid fumes getting into the
house).  It was a beautiful day, so no problems - the paint even dried quickly
enough that the abundant pollen here in Atlanta didn't get a chance to stick.

It's not the best job - but then it's only the engine bay.  With a bit of
practice I'm sure I'll be able to tackle the rest of the car with some
confidence.

 |.___/    ""-.____/ |      /| Email: pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com   |
<||  Phil Profili  __|-----<-| Phone: (770) 494 1287                 |
 |`,...____...---"'         \| 'scuse me while I fix my tie          |