RE: Backdraft excluder

To: "'FunE4MG'" <FunE4MG@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Backdraft excluder
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@service.ball.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:20:40 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I must be one of those "PURISTS" . I've owned
my Bugeye for 21 years and have always worn a
baseball cap . My wife wears various headwear,
(she looks cute with them on). Even my 80 yr.
old grandmother wears a scarf over hear head .
These cars look great the way they are ! It would
be a shame to destroy that look . If you don't love
the wind , buy a sedan. Just my opinion.
                 Mark Hanna
                 AN5L/13731