Re: Side Mirrors....

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Side Mirrors....
From: FunE4MG <FunE4MG@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:30:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As a past member of the U. S. Navy, and  having been to Japan, I can agree
with Ulix that they require outside fender mirrors..or did so until
recently...

as far as mounting an exterior mirror on an LBC, I've seen some really
creative methods of mounting them...from the wing mirror, to the door mirror,
to the rear hole in the windshield mount Bugeye mirror, but the neatest design
by far is the one where someone had an old pair of the clip on windwings that
were broken and the mirror head was secured to that clip and then attached to
the blade area of the windshield post...it was even adjustable (height) by
loosening the set screw and repositioning it, then re-tightening the
screw...BTW this car NEVER had side- curtains installed...

Cheers,
Tom