Tacho

Subject: Tacho
From: "Russell Penney" <rpenney@cyberspace.net.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:35:37 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a tacho for my 1965 MKIIIA Sprite which is very sick. I can't afford
to replace it just yet and woulk like some help on repairing it. Circuit
diagrams, common areas of failure, etc. The other thing which could be wrong
is that the PO put a datsun 1500 engine in and I dont know if the coil and
distributer differences would cause it not to work. The thing that makes me
believe that it isn't that is the tacho worked for 5 minutes one night after
I went over a speedbumb and until I hit the next pothole.

Thanks
Russell
65 MKIIIA Sprite
Melbourne, Australia