Dash on 62 Mg Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash on 62 Mg Midget
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@pe.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:23:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a question for all those concours type out there...

My 62 midget has a vinyl covering on the dash, the PO installed it to
match the planned red interior.  Since I'm not going to be going with a
red interior, I am now faced with the problem of what to do with the
dash?  I believe that a prior owner had cut a hole in th edash to mount
a radio, o perhaps this covereing is there to hide an ugly blemish.

Is is  suppsed to be covered?  if not is is supposed to be painted to
match the body color?  Black?

Help!

Greg