Anyone care to rescue a 67 sprite?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anyone care to rescue a 67 sprite?
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@pe.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 20:29:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A friend of mine has a 67 sprite tht's been sitting in her driveyaw for
many years.  Anyways, she really has no desire to keep the car, but seem
reluctant to send it to the scrap yard.  So I thouhg I'd see if there were
any angels out ther wanting to save this lonely old prite from a fate worse
than a car crusher.

This being southern california, the body seems pretty solid, I really don;t
know much about the car except the history she's given me.  Apparently the
car went off the road when her son "blew" the engine.  She has the engine,
and it's out of the car, though I have not personaly looked at it..  The
front bumper has been removed and replaced with a towing bar, I don;t know
is she still has the bumber though.  All the glass is there, but the top is
a wreck as is the interior.

If your interested, please reply directly to me, I can't always get to the
list.  I'm pretty sure she'llaccept any reasonable offer.

Greg

This is definitely a Project car, but if someone is interested, I can
lookinto it futher.  The car is in Riverside California

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats