Townsend, TN, show results and Sprite Rush anticipation!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Townsend, TN, show results and Sprite Rush anticipation!
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 11:41:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Townsend show was a blast, as usual...even though the skies opened up a
time or two.  About 150 cars of various makes and models, and lots of
friendly discussion.  The Spridgets class gets more entries each year, and
the e-mail list was well-represented:  three cars out of about ten entries.
Mark Endicott was there with his sparkling silver Midget, I brought Healium,
and Bob and Ann Kitterer made it with their Nevada beige frogeye, all the way
from California!  We were lucky that Tennessee was on their way to Sprite
Rush.

The results -- Buzz (someone) from Atlanta with a white bugeye was third,
Charlie Lownsdale with his black square-body was second, and Mark Endicott
took first!  I took consolation in the fact that I showed up late (11:00)
with Healium, so we just weren't there to get the early voters.  Yeah, that's
it.  We would've won otherwise.  :)

Bob and Ann Kitterer's bugeye is beautiful, guys!  Can't wait 'til you all
see it at Sprite Rush!

Speaking of Sprite Rush, does anyone have a schedule of events?  We're
planning to start driving on Sunday, arrive on Monday, and depart on Thursday
evening or Friday morning.  I'd like to know what we might miss on Monday; it
would give me the motivation to keep driving on Sunday night!

See y'all there!
Amy