[Fwd: Generating more problems]

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Generating more problems]
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:15:32 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

--- Begin Message ---
To: spridget@autox.team.net
Subject: Generating more problems
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:13:38 -0400
I am busily prepping for carlisle and spriterush98 and am at wits end
with a
generator problem. Have a number of tachdrive generators that all have
been
installed in my 59 bugeye and with the same results.
My ignition light remains on at idle and at speed.
I have reversed polarity on the car and gone thru the wire from the + to
the small lug on the generator each time with no change on 3 different
units.
I'm trying to square away before trailering south and need some way to
cure the problem.
I am assuming that evrything being done right and now question the
voltage
regulator. I'll take any and all suggestions in an attempt to resolve.
Thanks in advance.
Charging for Carlisle, NOT!!!!
Alan

--- End Message ---