Re: [Fwd: BugEye Bonnet]

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: BugEye Bonnet]
From: "Mostyn Faulkner" <mostyn_f@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:16:57 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
FYI

I am sorry to have to give this info:
Dave Hubbard made a glass hood for me. He let it stay in the mold for 4
weeks which made it keep it's shape.. he says.  Dave couldn't mount it
because he was busy and delivered my car and hood to Tom at
Speedwell.......What a mistake... I have herd many good things about Tom but
my experience was terrible.....He quoted a price of $500 for installation
only,  but when I arrived to pick it up it was over $600.. The hood was
mounted crooked and was not trimmed.  I have spent many hours trimming and
adjusting to fix what he personally did to my bugeye.. I would think three
times before I ever went to him for work again..I believe Dave Hubbard made
the molds that Tom owns.