bugeye brakes

To: <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: bugeye brakes
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:12:12 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
hi Frank,
I saw where you are having the same problem with the brakes I'm having.One
thing I did find and I'm not sure it had anything to do with it, because my
brakes are still not right, but I found my handbrake rods were too tight and
holding the wheel cylinder open. After I corrected that my brakes are still
going down on the first pump and good brakes after that, but it's doing that
all the time now. Driving or sitting still, so something changed.  I really
think I'm having a problem with my M/C even though it has just been
redone.When I push the clutch everything is fine, but when I push the brake
pedal it looks like a whirlpool in there. Lots of airbubbles as soon as the
level gets below the neck of the M/C.
Anyway, that might be something to check on your car as well. Carol.