Re:

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>, "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 14:11:02 -0300
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bill,

For what it's worth, I've got a set of HS2's that got one plastic float and
one brass - seemed to work fine.  I seem to recall that my (Haynes?) manual
for the carbs speaks of either type of float being fitted to the HS2's and I
surmise that it was only the very early ones that had the brass floats.
Then again.....

Geoff Muttart
'59 & '61 Bugeyes