Re: Midget 1500 Help

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, howersl@mailexcite.com
Subject: Re: Midget 1500 Help
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 12:12:48 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes but you need a special tool.
  Get a cheapo wrench in the right size I think it's 1/2 or 9/16, clamp
it in your vise heat it with a torch and bend it to the right shape. I
think its about 70 - 80 degrees and an 1" back from the head. Look at
the nut and you should be able to figure out the right shape of the
wrench. Mine is at home and I do not remember the exact shape of this
special tool.
Buy a few of these wrenches in different sizes they come in handy for
quite a few things on these cars.
Have not heard of a G.M. fuel pump that fits but if you do find one
please let me know.
Peter.