Re: Wiring harness

To: "Jim Rowan" <jimrowan@uic.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wiring harness
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:36:12 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just received a new wiring harness and grommets for my BJ8 from British
Wiring.  They were easy to deal with, accommodating, and the quality of
what I received was excellent.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain