Midget Mania 2001 San Francisco California

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Mania 2001 San Francisco California
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:06:06 -0700
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've been mulling this over since viewing all the pictures of Sprite
Rush.
What about the Midget, don't we deserve a party?
I think so.............
I think that there is enough interest for a festival similar to Sprite
Rush for the 40th Birthday of the MG Midget in June 2001.
What better place than San Francisco?
There are many resources in the area that could be pulled together to
have one heck of a party.
We'll even invite the Sprite owners (even though our Midgets are THE
better looking siblings).
I'm also willing to put my money where my mouth is and donate a couple
hundred bucks for organizational matters.
I would like to see some interest in sponsorship by the vendors we do
business with.
Give me some feedback, I think this can be pulled off.
The star of the show THE MG MIDGET...........

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget MK I 1098CG