Re: The time has come....

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The time has come....
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:52:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-11 12:19:18 EDT, b-evans@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< In the meantime, I thought I would share with everyone a sampling of the
 comments I have received:

My good friend Bob...You failed to quote my response!!!   Comeone amigo, even
you left coasters are supposed to be fair.  Personally, anyone who fails to
see mutiple memberships in the 3 major Healey clubs obviously doesn't spend
enough time making the most of them.  Once again...IT'S THE PEOPLE!  And of
course the parts.  Go ahead folks blast me for subscribing to British Car
magazine 2 years at time.  It's less expensive that way.

Love to you all!
george marinos
Sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj