Re: Dilemma

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dilemma
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 23:34:33 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>You got to be kidding right. I just tried to mail a generator and they
>wanted $20,  UPS cost $13, the whole car would cost more than $2000. I
>wonder how much to mail a engine?
>               Crash

There are long haul carriers out there. If nothing else, rent a Uhaul and
move it yourself. They are very inexpensive, and if you're movingin anyway,
just make the Sprite part of the move, along with your best silver, china,
and linens. This may not be such a big dilemma  _if_ the 2x salary really
materializes and if you can rent garage space. Ask around on the mgs list,
I think there are a couple of people from the Ft.L area.

Good luck.

Jeff

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Editor-in-Chief, Molecular Vision