Bugeye Questions

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye Questions
From: Bob Frato <bobfrato@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:50:37 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm in the process of putting my car back together after taking it all
apart to getting some bodywork and a new paint job done and have a few
questions.

1.      What is the correct configuration for the oil pressure sensing
line?  Mine is constructed of two lengths of steel tubing       connected in
the middle with a rubber hose section.

2.      On the wiring harness (behind the dash section) there's a       short
red/white lead that doesn't connect to anything (my old         one has it and
the new one does also).  Is this for a cigarette        lighter or someother
nonexistent accesory?

Thanks for your help.

Bob Frato
AN5L17601