Re: Because getting there is half the fun /MG '98

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Because getting there is half the fun /MG '98
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:51:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Re: Fun Run to Hagerstown, MD for MG '98
>Date: Thurs 9th of July A.M.
>Adam (son) in his 72B and Eileen (wife) and I in our 75, have already
>set up a meet with Mike and Joan Robson of CT, in their 70 GT, at the
>Service area off 95 (NJ Turnpike ) just south of Cranbury exit (think
>it's 8A). Looking for a few more to join in the run. Would like to meet
>round 7:30 A.M. there, then do a loop thru Delaware Service area just
>south of Bridge (by 9 A.M.). Once in Maryland, I'm looking for a more
>rural/off the main road route to take. Would like to arrive in
>Hagerstown early to mid afternoon.
>
>This is going to be the main event of the summer and a nice run with a
>good group always adds to the enjoyment.
>
>Safety Fast,
>David Deutsch
>Membership Coordinator
>North American MGB Register

David,
You may want to cruise across PA to south of Gettysburg and go through
Harper's Ferry. It's a little out of the way but it will still get you to
Hagerstown. And its a great drive, once south of Gettysburg. Still do not
know if I'll be able to make it or not. I want to go but the SU is
looking to do something else. Let you know.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu