RE: The time has come....

To: "'David Ramsey'" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: The time has come....
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 12:13:10 -0600
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi David ,
Donald Healey's son Bryan uses the nic name "Bic" .
Legion has it that when BMC broke its ties with the
Healey family , BMC also withdrew its support of the
Austin Healey factory sanctioned club in England .
Bic was the president of the club at the time and was
given many documents pertaining to the marque for the
club to archive . It's interesting to hear that Bic shares
the same affections for the sprite as his father .
BTW just so that no one thinks I'm anti "Big Healey"
some of my earliest memories are of being driven around in my dads BRG
100-4 . (the most Handsome
of Healeys <IMHO>) He traded it in on a 120 Jag :-)
                Mark Hanna
                AN5L/13731